•  
  •  

e-Vision Journal of Undergraduate Writing

Year enrolled

2002

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.

Abstract

I imagine oil spills to be somewhat cartoon in nature. A thick oozing black blanket of death starts to cover everything within its reach and then stretches out for more.

Anne Bradshaw: My name is Anne Bradshaw and I love to be under the sky. I want to spend my life helping people to reach for their dreams. Small victories can be as exciting as the great. I seek to live my life as a conscious world citizen. I have hope for a more peaceful existence as a world community. I love to travel and experience new ideas. I am learning Spanish and Sign Language to break down barriers, enabling myself to meet more people.

I have an amazing, inspiring job as an Autism therapist during the school year. Lately, I spend my summers working as the Nature and Camping Specialist at Camp Easter Seals West (a wonderful place that accepts all, regardless of physical or cognitive ability level).

I truly enjoy being around my friends and family that I love so very much. Music adds a lot of joy to my life as well. I enjoy spending time in the woods, especially near rivers and waterfalls. I love to go hiking, camping, backpacking, and snowboarding."

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.