•  
  •  

e-Vision Journal of Undergraduate Writing

Year enrolled

2002

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.

Abstract

This order was made knowing that the Armenians would never make it through the desert, as they were given no food or water. What resulted was the genocide of the Armenian race.

Katie Ott writes that "My interest in Armenian history began with a history class I had taken at JMU, but it was during the second semester of my freshman year when I wrote 'Armenian Massacres' for H. Storey's Writing and Reading, GWRIT 102D.... Because of the intense subject matter, I had difficulty writing the paper, but in the end it turned into a project that I really enjoyed. After several drafts and revisions, the final version of 'Armenian Massacres' became the essay that it is today."

Share

COinS

To view the content in your browser, please download Adobe Reader or, alternately,
you may Download the file to your hard drive.

NOTE: The latest versions of Adobe Reader do not support viewing PDF files within Firefox on Mac OS and if you are using a modern (Intel) Mac, there is no official plugin for viewing PDF files within the browser window.