Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Centers and Organizations, NPA, Norwegian, People's, Aid, Annual Report, 2017
Norwegian People’s Aid is a membership organisation that was founded in 1939.
We are the humanitarian organisation of the Norwegian Confederation of Trade Unions (LO), built on the same fundamental values: Unity, solidarity and human dignity.
The value basis for Norwegian People’s Aid is rooted in equal rights for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability and social status.
Norwegian People’s Aid shall be a credible, fearless organisation that challenges power and injustice and adopts independent standpoints on the basis of knowledge and experience from practical work.
Our vision, Solidarity in Action, characterises our work and involvement. Our work is based on solidarity, not charity.
The core activities of Norwegian People’s Aid are divided into two main areas: Fair distribution of power and resources and Protection of life and health. Within this framework, we work both domestically and internationally.
- This is Norwegian People’s Aid
- Highlights and challenges 2017
- Income from marketing work
- Work with refugees and social inclusion
- First aid and rescue services
- National and international solidarity
- Democratisation and fair distribution
- Humanitarian disarmament
- Anti-corruption and whistleblowing
- Income and expenditure 2017
- Activity accounts and notes
- Annual report of the Board of Directors
- Auditors report
Defense and Security Studies Commons, Peace and Conflict Studies Commons, Public Policy Commons, Social Policy Commons