Submission Guidelines for Educational Specialist, 2020-current
Electronic Dissertation Submission Guidelines
The Graduate School requires the submissions of Educational Specialelectronically. Here is what to expect in the submission process. The more you have prepared properly before entering the submission site, the easier your submission will be.
- You will be asked to create a login using your full JMU email address, not eID
- Authors are encouraged to submit educational specialist projects as a PDF document whenever possible.
- You will be asked to accept the licensing agreement related to electronic publishing and archiving of your document(s).
- You will be asked to select an document availability option (see Copyright and Embargo for more information)
- You will be asked to list the title of your document(s) as it appears on the title page of your document(s).
- You will need to select your college.
- You will be asked to provide keywords for your work.
- You will asked to insert your abstract.
- You may insert any additional information that you think may be necessary.
For questions regarding the electronic submission of Educational Specialist projects, please contact the JMU Graduate School